For an individual, identity is important for them to exist and carry out personal and professional activities. Similarly, for an organization, identity encompasses a host of activities and a large number of individuals. To regulate its activities, identity management becomes compulsory.
- Why a company shouldn't manage its identity solution
- It is time to Kill Security Questions—or Answer Them with Lies
- Understanding the concept of access control
- It’s Time to Kill the Password
- Understanding SASE and its benefits in network security
- Why the 90 Day Rule for Password Changing?
- Should You Block Connections to Your Network From Foreign Countries?
- The importance of SAML in preventing cyber-attacks by hackers
- The importance of Multi-Factor Authentication
- The importance of OAuth
- SAML VS OAuth: Differences and similarities
- Everything you needed to know about Zero Trust security
- What is Role-based Access Control (RBAC)?
The nature of the Internet makes web applications vulnerable to a number of attacks. Web application security involves using a holistic approach to mitigate attacks.
- What kind of security techniques and tools are most useful for securing microservices?
- Handle browser extensions with care
- The high ransomware costs make it imperative to take preventive actions?
- How to prevent ASP.NET exploitation by hackers – an overview
- Some best practices of Node.js
- How to stop ransomware?
In a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack, a network of computers work in tandem to overflow an access point and prevent legitimate users from accessing a service.
The domain name system (DNS) is often referred to as a phone book for the internet. it's the worldwide network that connects users to web content via domain names.
- VPN vs. VDI - Which one to choose
- Consider the crucial features of SASE Solution before signing up
- How to stay safe on public Wi-Fi
- Explaining the Principles of Zero Trust
- Security problems commonly associated with the IoT devices
- Why should you focus on VoIP security?
- What is Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA)?
- How do RDP vulnerabilities expose organizations to security risks?
- The benefits of working with edge computing technology
The security and privacy of the devices have been a cause for concern for some time and have had the inevitable consequence of allowing small- and large-scale attacks. Most of these attacks originate from simple security problems, for example, the retention of default passwords on a service.
What we call a bot is an automated application that can browse the web. Some bots are helpful—for example, search engine crawlers. But the malicious bots can harm websites and applications in many ways.
Cloud security and governance is the management model that facilitates adequate security and operations within the cloud so that an enterprise's business targets are achieved.
Privacy protection in the view of cyber security should be considered the ratio between the personal information scope processed or stored online and effective cyber security implementation by SME for personal data security both when transferred or stored.
You are far more vulnerable to cyber-attacks without the security protections that office systems afford us – such as firewalls and dedicated IP addresses – and increased reliance on technology. The most obvious risk is that most of our tasks are conducted online.
The domain name system (DNS) is the decentralized and hierarchical naming system used to identify devices, services, and other resources you can reach through the internet. The records in the DNS associate domain names with other forms of information.
- Understanding DNS Filtering in simple terms
- Why IPv6 Matters for Your Security?
- How DNS-layer security is effective in detecting and preventing Ransomware attacks
- What is DNSSEC and how does it work?
- What is DNSSEC, and why is it essential?
- What is DNS protection, and is it crucial?
- Protect your Business with DNS layered Cybersecurity